Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Blog Comments Highlighted

8,035 Comments Since November 2008:
Hi Andy,

Brenda (NIE):
Thank you for sharing. I had enjoyed it. I like your blog which is purposeful, unlike social media which is too crowded. I like that your blog is becoming a digital space.

Clinton Carnegie (US):
I've been following your blog for a long time. What a great body of work. Keep up on your wonderful site.

Joe Peters (PhD Musicologist): 
Great blog.


Dawn Tan (CNA Anchor): 
A great chance meeting Andy Young, while filming for Money Mind CNA.

Mr X: MediaCorp Radio DJ:
I'm not a huge fan but Gaga's half-time show 51 was the best in history.

Christopher Toh (Today Journalist):
Hope you had a good day spent in Rooster year.

Irene Hoe (Journalist for many magazines):
Keep 'em coming.


Chris Ho: MediaCorp Radio DJ: 
Interesting blog.

CYLin: (Blog Writer)
Also notice a large number of followers.

Dr. Lee Yan San (MD Penang Malaysia):
Glad to know that you are still very active and doing such an excellent job.

Tan Soo Khoon (Former MP and Speaker for Singapore Parliament): 
Good article by Michael. Captures the early days succinctly.😊

Larry Lai: Former Rediffusion DJ:
Nice post, Andy.
Clareese X:
I'm a research intern with NU Baba House... came across your blog... arrange an interview with you?

Laurence Lim: 
Just finished reading your blog. Well done. If only it were commercially done. Jack Ma might make you an offer.

Apple TSKYCH:
Thank you for the great song. Rita sang beautifully.

S. Leng (Lecturer Tertiary Education):
Just my kind of music. Saw those old photos once in the papers. Did wonder if Andy Lim is you.
Henri Gann: 
I consider your blog as part of my morning read.

Faris K: 
Sir, I am currently a student in NUS. I hope you will be able to assist me.


Marsha Wright (USA): 
Great to meet you Andy, Singapore Music.

Adrian Wang: 
Do you have the Nestle Milk Jingle in English.

Fred Ching:
Thanks brother. These are some of my favourite Malay songs which I idolise during by teenage years.

Ooi Chong Hock (Taiping Malaysia):
Thanks for your very informative story of Feng Fei Fei.

Yen Chow: 
Thank you for sharing. Didn't know about bubble-gum music.
Rimi Basu: 
Nice post. Thank you for sharing.

John Cher: 
Michael Bangar is one of the best for history of local bands and musicians.

Patrick Chan (Lead guitar, The Patricians): 
Thanks for your post.

The above are only a few of the comments published. Thank you.

Images: Google.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did d name johnny young talent something at bencoolen st sounds familiar,or are johnny young himself?

Anonymous said...

I understood Rita Chao reside in yishun for a long time.

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hi anon,
Thanks for writing and visiting the blog.

I am not Johnny Young. He used to talent scout people for his shows. He used to own an event organisation I think. I am Andy with my stage name YOUNG. Not related.

Rita Chao used to live there I think but she had passed on.

MAULANA FAHRI said...

Thank you, this article is very helpful to me.